Thursday 21 January 2010

A day off..

 

DSC_3926DSC_3930DSC_3934DSC_3947DSC_3939DSC_3945DSC_3875DSC_3757DSC_3813      

I love a well spent day off; Sketchbooks are at the ready, as are the pens.

First things first, I have been ask to create a new logo for a doggy rescue centre based in Bestwood. I made a visit to the centre last week when it was still snowy and did a spot of photography for the lovely lady that runs it. I ended up wanting to adopt all of the lovely animals!

My 2010 diary is slowly but surely filling up with wonderful events, one being Passion Pit! (They’re finally coming to Nottingham!) there is still plenty of room for a much needed holiday though.

Anyway, let the drawing commence! (with a little bit of reading in between)

X

4 comments:

lina said...

great photos! i love them : )

Nicola said...

oh kay. you and me, were ment to be friends. i watched glee ages ago when lina told me about it. i love it so much.
oh i wish to be in notts buying sketch books and cool bits and pieces.
ahh the tape was from urban outfitters.
ahh hehe, yes, i can't wait to see how they handle it...it will prob consist of a fad away shot. haha.
much love dear dear friend. xxxx

Mai Yukimine said...

Wow I love Pssion Pit!
I always use this Sketchbooks

M said...

I LOVE all the photos! this is so amazing! Following :D
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/