Sunday 18 October 2009

High 5.



This weekend has been spent drawing and thinking of top 5's for a project thought up by a friend (Gregory Wood) of my intern boss. I have come up with a fair few, although the majority are rather silly and are not going to be used I will keep them for future browsing/ laughs.

I found my favourite book yesterday (How to draw anything, by Mark Linley), stuffed behind the radiator; how long for I do not know. I spent most of childhood studying this book, mostly the nudey pages (many of which are desecrated with Biro drawn male genitalia)..not done by myself of course. It just goes to show even the nicest little country side schools harbour the naughtiest of children.

X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh those different noses are so funny! lovely blog btw :) ♥