Tuesday 2 June 2009

boredom is killing me.


I'm looking forward to going to uni tomorrow! I can't take much more of this boredom!

Thank you to fromlina for this lovely award :) I've still got a lot to learn about this blogger lark, so from what i gather i should pass this onto someone/ others and the only person i can think of right now who hasn't got this is Laura (drinkinginthemorningsun) enjoy my love!
Joyous June events -
Weds 3rd June - Vinyl lettering for degree show, ooh eck.
Thursday 4th June - The buisness view of Degree show.
Friday 5th June - The private view of Degree show,
Monday 6th June - Parentals view.
Tuesday 9th June - Final level meeting/ FINE ART party at stealfs.
Friday 12th June - Alton Towers (considering not returning)
Thursday 18th June - The grad ball.
Friday 19th June - NEWQUAY!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

what u looking for under your bed a a a i think i might know tut tut lol, is it richard?? love the picture xxx

bookmanie said...

I'll follow your blog with more interest now. Bookmanie.

bookmanie said...

Thanks for the comment on the blog, when you have time, browse my blog entirely, please, I am sure that you follow with great interest. Bye for now. Bookmaanie.