Saturday 28 November 2009

‘Paralysis of choice’ – Jon Burgerman

DSCF0080DSCF0090DSCF0088DSCF0118

This weekend had a fantastic start, I travelled up north to visit Jon Burgermans’ ‘Paralysis of choice’ exhibition opening (the thing I've spent my entire internship working on) and had a lovely time, mostly because I was reunited with my good uni pal Nicola!. Oh how I have missed our chats and laughs!. The exhibition opening was great although it lacked bathroom facilities - this proved very distressing for me. The after party was equally as good, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and will definitely be making a return visit to Newcastle one day!.


More images here

X

3 comments:

Charlotte. said...

lovely photos!
oh, and newcastle's great, that's my neck of the woods :)

Mai Yukimine said...

hi, nice to meet you.
i am mai, tokyo

i love this photo!!!!
and Maryy Christmas to you :)

M. said...

The first time I'm here.
I love the pics and this seems like an interesting blog ^^
Merry Christmas!